Yoga Mat Cleaner Organic Blood Orange
This organically certified yoga mat cleaner helps to care for and clean non-slip yoga mats. The combination of powerful organic ingredients such as rapeseed and essential oils plus other natural substances disinfect the mat. This prevents bacteria, unpleasant smells and sweat residues. In addition, this cleaner removes all kinds of dirt.
The spray dries quickly so that the mat can be rolled up shortly after spraying. Does not stick! The power of organic More than 95% of the active ingredients come from controlled organic farming, the other <5% are of purely natural origin.
• Point the bottle down towards the mat and open the nozzle
• Spray the spray on the mat, let it take effect briefly and wipe dry with a cloth
Yoga Cleaner supports Yoga Cleaner is committed to people and nature and supports the charity "Vorarlberger Lebenshilfe", an Austrian organization for people with disabilities. For example, the labels are manually applied to the bottles by people with disabilities, who work with great joy and love.
Water **, ethanol *, 1-5% anionic surfactants ** (decyl glucoside **, xylose **), biosurfactants **, blood orange oil *, bergamot oil *, lemon oil *, rosemary oil *, limonene ** *. * Certified Organic, ** Natural, *** Part of essential oil
Packing The bottle (apart from the bottle head) is petroleum free, made from sugar cane Warning Keep out of reach of children. If this does occur, avoid contact with the eyes, rinse well with water and consult a doctor immediately. If swallowed, consult a physician immediately and show the product label.